HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:10 pm

This is one of the best things I have seen on
youtube in a long time and had in turn become one of my new summer
obsessions. I know this is a Twilight podcast forum, but I know their
are some pretty hardcore Potter fans on here too, so I thought it would
be worth posting .You can see the rest of the musical by checking out
the Starkidpotter channel on youtube. Believe me, it is so worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm

WOO-HOO! if someone did post it i was going to!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:08 am

Quote :
edward_Luver12WOO-HOO! if someone did post it i was going to!!!!! lol

Sorry I beat you too the punch lol. I actually thought someone had already posted it, so I was really surprised when it wasn't (posted).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 pm

That was "Totally Awesome!"

I have to say, Voldemort stole the show, he was HILARIOUS!
I think we need a Tap Dancing Voldemort on a Stick now.

I think one of my favorite line out of the whole show was
Harry: "So, Dumbeldore, you're clairvoyant now?"
Harry: "Can you tell me how Lost ends?"
Dumbeldore: "Harry, there are some questions even I
can't answer."

Genius! Genius! Genius!

Alright, "Voldemort Out, B****'S"
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:22 pm

ohhhh my lordie!
i had no clue that was out there!!! lol
i LOVE IT though!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:22 am

THESE ARE SOME GENIUS PEOPLE!! i have to say i peed my pants everytime Malfoy came on screen Laughing And the guy who played ron was brilliant<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:09 pm

HOLY CRAP I JUST LAUGHED MY FACE OFF. i LOVE HP and i LOVE THiS! thanks SO much for posting it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:48 am

Yeah Totally Awesome!!!! I think they shoud do Twilight the musical next! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:36 pm

SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit:
Quote :
THESE ARE SOME GENIUS PEOPLE!! i have to say i peed my pants everytime Malfoy came on screen Laughing And the guy who played ron was brilliant<3

I know, Draco Malfoy was funny as heck (Pigfarts Very Happy ). And they are totally genius and made of awesome. And, just too add, Ron Weasley was just plain beast ("That is a boss Zefon poster xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 pm

I am absolutely obsessed with this musical. Unfortunately, I have only been able to watch up to Act One Part Eleven. It is totally awesome and anyone who has not seen this must. Do it, it is totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Oh, Good Lord. That was so freaking amazing. I think I have a new mini-obsession. Draco, Snape, Voldie, EVERYONE is amazing!! I nearly peed myself watching this, I was laughing so hard. The writing and singing are phenomenal! I'm going to see HBP tomorrow afternoon and I don't know, this set the bar preeeetty high. xD This is pure genius. I wish they would put a soundtrack out, it's Wizard Rock! I have these songs stuck in my head all the time. I love it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:33 pm

failariel94 wrote:
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit:
Quote :

I know, Draco Malfoy was funny as heck (Pigfarts Very Happy ). And they are totally genius and made of awesome. And, just too add, Ron Weasley was just plain beast ("That is a boss Zefon poster xD)

OH MAN!! hahahah i went to see HP 6 in theaters for the premiere, & i just could not keep myself together! when malfoy was saying he was too good for hogwarts, i was like, HE'S GOiNG TO PiGFARTS!! to meet Rumbleroar!! BAHAHAHAHAHHA oh man. xD
AND every time snape came out i said "what the devil is going on here?!" BAHAHAHA xD oh baby. and ron was hilarious. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 am

Katie Cullen :] wrote:
Quote :
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit:
Quote:

I know, Draco Malfoy was funny as heck (Pigfarts Very Happy
). And they are totally genius and made of awesome. And, just too add,
Ron Weasley was just plain beast ("That is a boss Zefon poster xD)

OH
MAN!! hahahah i went to see HP 6 in theaters for the premiere, & i
just could not keep myself together! when malfoy was saying he was too
good for hogwarts, i was like, HE'S GOiNG TO PiGFARTS!! to meet
Rumbleroar!! BAHAHAHAHAHHA oh man. xD

AND every time snape came out i said "what the devil is going on here?!" BAHAHAHA xD oh baby. and ron was hilarious. xD

OMG, I totally burst out laughing when Draco showed Dumbledore his dark mark. I wanted it to be "Homemade". And when Luna and her lion hat came on , I had to resist yelling "RUMBLEROAR" Very Happy

Last edited by failariel94 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Omigosh so here's an interview with some of the creators and Darren (Harry) plays "Granger Danger" which is one of my favorite songs in the musical. And when he says "beatiful to me"...omigosh, I died. I fell in love. He's awesome!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xAcejqO4_w
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 pm

failariel94 wrote:
Quote :
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit:
Quote:

OH

OMG, I totally burst out laughing when Draco showed Dumbledore his dark mark. I wanted it to be "Homemade". And when Luna and her lion hat came on , I had to resist yelling "RUMBLERORE" Very Happy

BAHAHAHAH you did too?! i turned to my friend [who i showed the very potter musical to ;]] and we both said RUMBLEROAR!! bahahahha xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:19 pm

katie cullen :] wrote:
failariel94 wrote:
Quote :
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit:
Quote:

OH

OMG, I totally burst out laughing when Draco showed Dumbledore his dark mark. I wanted it to be "Homemade". And when Luna and her lion hat came on , I had to resist yelling "RUMBLEROAR" Very Happy

BAHAHAHAH you did too?! i turned to my friend [who i showed the very potter musical to ;]] and we both said RUMBLEROAR!! bahahahha xD

HAHAHA I was watching the Sorcerers Stone today, and I couldn't stop laughing when Quirrell was in the scene Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 pm

DanaBug wrote:
Omigosh so here's an interview with some of the creators and Darren (Harry) plays "Granger Danger" which is one of my favorite songs in the musical. And when he says "beatiful to me"...omigosh, I died. I fell in love.
He's awesome

YOU'RE INSANE!!!!!!!!!! Hi! <--- Kidding alert, kidding alert.
BTW, I also watched it. Pure GENIUS! My dad was watching over my shoulder and HE LOVED IT TOO!!!!! Rewatching it. ROFLD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 pm

i LOVE this musical. i love going up to my friends saying "what the devil is going on here?!" in my snape voice. BAHAHAHA xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacobkavon
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Lol   Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I love this lmao! I WANT TO GO TO PIGFARTS!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kavonmorillo
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:16 am

jacobkavon wrote:
I love this lmao! I WANT TO GO TO PIGFARTS!!! lol!

Me too! "But you can't just go to Pigfarts. It's on Mars!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Do you know if the soundtrack has been posted yet? I sing these songs in my head all the time and would love the music. I cannot believe they are giving it out for free! (I know they have to according to copyright laws with Warner Bros. but I feel like they should be paid for being made of awesome.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 pm

QuoteGirl wrote:
Do you know if the soundtrack has been posted yet? I sing these songs in my head all the time and would love the music. I cannot believe they are giving it out for free! (I know they have to according to copyright laws with Warner Bros. but I feel like they should be paid for being made of awesome.)

O.M.G!!! Are you kidding me? They are giving the soundtrack away for free!!! You just made my day! Now I'm never going to shut up, " I gotta get back to Hogwarts . . . I gotta bet back to school . . ." ( that's my sorry attempt at singing through typing)

Here come more A.V.P.M references!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 pm

*erases fangirl rant* it was rude of me to brag like that. LOL Anywho this vid is awesome. Just the look on Darren's face when everybody starts singing along is priceless...

Last edited by Fandom_United on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : excessive fangirling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:03 pm

kpattz87 wrote:
QuoteGirl wrote:

O.M.G!!! Are you kidding me? They are giving the soundtrack away for free!!! You just made my day! Now I'm never going to shut up, " I gotta get back to Hogwarts . . . I gotta bet back to school . . ." ( that's my sorry attempt at singing through typing)

Here come more A.V.P.M references!

On soundtrack news, they are going to be releasing it for free, we just don't know when. But, on their youtube channel, they have a link to their cafe press store where you can get t-shirt, which I assure you are "totally awesome".

In other news, if you haven't heard, the creators of AVPM created this web-series about a year ago called "Little White Lie", which is basically awesome as well (and there's amazing music).

It's basically about high school rock bands, and Darren Criss (Harry), and Lauren Lopez (Draco), are in it, so watch it.

Check it out below

Back to top Go down
View user profile
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 pm

[/quote]

On soundtrack news, they are going to be releasing it for free, we just don't know when. But, on their youtube channel, they have a link to their cafe press store where you can get t-shirt, which I assure you are "totally awesome".

In other news, if you haven't heard, the creators of AVPM created this web-series about a year ago called "Little White Lie", which is basically awesome as well (and there's amazing music).

It's basically about high school rock bands, and Darren Criss (Harry), and Lauren Lopez (Draco), are in it, so watch it.

Check it out below

[/quote]

OMG, I looooooooooove LWL! I'm watching it for the third time! Wink Loooooooooooooooooooves it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   

Back to top Go down

A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next