HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 pm

multifandomfreak wrote:

OMG, I looooooooooove LWL! I'm watching it for the third time! Wink Loooooooooooooooooooves it.

I wondered how long it would take you to mention or freak out about LWL on here. xD But yes, it's sooooooooo totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:46 am

DanaBug wrote:
multifandomfreak wrote:

OMG, I looooooooooove LWL! I'm watching it for the third time! Wink Loooooooooooooooooooves it.

I wondered how long it would take you to mention or freak out about LWL on here. xD But yes, it's sooooooooo totally awesome!

Xp Till someone brought it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:41 am

DanaBug wrote:
multifandomfreak wrote:

It is totally awesome. And it's of really good quality for a web series. And, you can get the LWL soundtrack on Amazon and iTunes I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 pm

failariel94 wrote:
DanaBug wrote:
multifandomfreak wrote:

It is totally awesome. And it's of really good quality for a web series. And, you can get the LWL soundtrack on Amazon and iTunes I love you

Yupp! I got Sami and It's Over Now. I want a song like Sami for me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713

PostSubject: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:17 am

I just watched Little White Lie and it was "totally awesome!"
That held me over for a little while. Now I'm dying with anticipation over the A.V.P.M soundtrack! It's driving me insane! lol
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
*erases fangirl rant* it was rude of me to brag like that. LOL Anywho this vid is awesome. Just the look on Darren's face when everybody starts singing along is priceless...
[

I loved how Joey (aka Ron) was eating Twizzlers and pretending to play the drum with them. He really is Ron Weasley! Thanks for posting this video - I wish they came to my HBP premier! It would have made it even more totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:54 am

QuoteGirl wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
*erases fangirl rant* it was rude of me to brag like that. LOL Anywho this vid is awesome. Just the look on Darren's face when everybody starts singing along is priceless...
[

I loved how Joey (aka Ron) was eating Twizzlers and pretending to play the drum with them. He really is Ron Weasley! Thanks for posting this video - I wish they came to my HBP premier! It would have made it even more totally awesome!

I wish they would have come to mind too. Trying to explain my sudden laughter at scenes to my friends wouldn't have been such a challenge if they were there Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 am

failariel94 wrote:
QuoteGirl wrote:
Fandom_United wrote:
[

I wish they would have come to mind too. Trying to explain my sudden laughter at scenes to my friends wouldn't have been such a challenge if they were there Smile .

I know...the part of the movie where Draco was on the train talking about not liking Hogwarts had me in tears.

With the video... It was shot at Azkatraz the HP con I went to last month. I caught them when they were getting ready to leave from this performance (stupid lunch!) and gave them another thing of Twizzlers. It's true, Joey really is Ron! He ripped open the bag and started scarfing. I love you They did a second performance after the ball and I got to see them play live then which was "Totally Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 pm

UPDATE: You can now download the soundtrack from Starkid.com for free. And believe me, it's totally awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:15 pm

With the video... It was shot at Azkatraz the HP con I went to last month. I caught them when they were getting ready to leave from this performance (stupid lunch!) and gave them another thing of Twizzlers. It's true, Joey really is Ron! He ripped open the bag and started scarfing. They did a second performance after the ball and I got to see them play live then which was "Totally Awesome!"[/quote]

I am so jealous! They seem like awesome people (Well anyone who creates a Harry Potter musical is) but I would love to meet them! I know it is not possible, but I would love to have them on tour!

About the soundtrack, I thought they were putting "never before heard songs" on it. Oh, well. It still is totally awesome and I am in love with it. But I also liked how they put the dialogue on different tracks so you could choose to have it or not. Nice choice, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Look's like 2010 is going to be "totally awesome!"

I can't wait for AVPM 2!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EmmettsTeddie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 pm

SEQUAL!!!! AHAHAHAH!!! i cant WAIT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 pm

What do you think it is going to be about?

I think Professor Trewlaney is going to show up, and predict that Voldemort will return so Harry and the gang go to Pigfarts and find out that everyone who died (Dumbledore, Cedric, Snape, Bellatrix, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Sirius, Dobby....) are all alive and studying magic with Rumbleroar!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)   

Back to top Go down

A Very Potter Musical (the Harry Potter Musical)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2