AuthorMessage
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Spiderob..   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 pm

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0730373

yep. that's right. rob is the new spiderman.
what does everyone think. i for one dislike it.
i just can not see rob as spiderman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Spiderob..   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 pm

The funny thing is my brother and I were just talking about this. He though Cedric Diggory would become Spiderman; I thought Harry Potter would. (If this ever happened; we were playing Trivial Pursuit and the question was on Spiderman's actors and he said Toby sounded like Cedric. He's as crazy as I am).

And low and behold, my baby brother was correct. Wow, talk about creepy.

I don't like the idea of Rob taking over at all. I especially hate when they change actors halfway through the franchise, and well, I can see why they want him, but I can't see why Rob wants them.

Well, Bella can call Edward her "spider man" now to compete with Rose's monkey man. Too bad she isn't afraid of spiders..... Actually, Rob becoming spiderman could work in the Team Edward shippers advantage.... I think this would be an awesome FanFiction. *Runs off with notebook and pen.* I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Spiderob..   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:28 pm

I heard about this a while ago on a UK website. I didn't believe it. But you also have to see the date it was posted (31 of March, 2009). Then, if you click the imdb link to Spiderman 4, it labels Tobey as Peter Parker. Plans obviously fell through a while back. I believe when Tobey was on Ellen he also talked about being excited for the next Spiderman (I could just be thinking he said that though).

Also notice that the article was posted reelz channel and then it says "read the full article on reelzchannel.com." I would consider them a step above MTV news, not very reliable. (I also find if funny that the reelzchannel article was posted on April 1)

As to the fact if I think Rob would make Spiderman, I don't think he would accept the role. We already know he doesn't like wire work (it would be different people covering that, but you get the picture).

I also hate the fact that they would change SPIDERMAN of all people, just for someone up and coming.

I just couldn't picture it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Spiderob..   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:01 pm

i'm going to pretend and hope this isn't real, because it would be stupid of Rob to be spiderman. and i don't think he'll ever do another franchise movie again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tapodcast.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Spiderob..   Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Hehe anyone else find this kinda funnyy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Spiderob..   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 pm

beendazzled4life wrote:
i'm going to pretend and hope this isn't real, because it would be stupid of Rob to be spiderman. and i don't think he'll ever do another franchise movie again.

I just read that. It said it was an April fools joke. I had to google it after I saw this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderob..   

Back to top Go down

Spiderob..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: