View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
E_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts: 2
Registration date: 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Hey Fellow Addcits   Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey guys, my names Erika/E_Cullen and I have been dazzled for almost a year. My obsessions anniversary is March 23, 2009. I was bored in Target walking around while my boyfriend was looking at the electronic section, and I noticed the huge shelf of Twilight products. I picked up Twilight and started looking through it, my boyfriend came up behind me and said I should get it, so I said ok then he said I should also get New Moon just in case. I turned around puzzled and noticed a video game in his hands and realized why he wanted me to get both, so I took advantage and bought them. It was raining when I got home so I got in bed and started reading and that's the last thing I remember...lol jk. No I got hooked fast 2 days after that I got Eclipse, and then the next day I got Breaking Dawn. Before the week was up I had read the whole series, bought the movie and bought the CD. After 2 weeks I declared myself as an addicted Twilighter. I still have my receipts, I have 2 copies of the series, one for keeps sakes and one for writing in and letting others barrow. I know Edward is fictional but I love the story Stephanie Meyers has created and I love being taken back to those first loves and fresh relationships. I stand up for Stephanie Meyer when people put her down and I stand up for Twilight for the people are jealous it has so much attention. I'm a newly when it comes to this site, I'm still listening to the episodes of the podcast and so far its awesome. It's really good to hear I'm not the only one who loves the series and is not afraid to say it. I look forward to becoming a member of this forum and look forward to meeting you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts: 147
Registration date: 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Addcits   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Welcome to Twilight Nation!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts: 237
Registration date: 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Addcits   Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:02 pm

welcome! and we don't use the "F" word around here. *whispers fictional* glad your here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tapodcast.com
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts: 285
Registration date: 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Addcits   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hey Fellow Addcits